University of Northern Colorado
The State Normal School, Greeley, Colo., was established in 1889. The name was changed in 1911 to Colorado State Teachers College; in 1935 to Colorado State College of Education; in 1957 to Colorado State College; and in 1970 to University of Northern Colorado.
Found in 53 Collections and/or Records:
A Report for the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education Doctoral Programs, 1975, 1974
Archival Services holds one original 16mm film, one miniDV digitized copy and one DVD copy of the following CSC/UNC football games/partial games.
This collection is organized into a single series: Series 1:ÃÂ Films
James A. Michener Society Records contains correspondence, financial records, membership, newsletter, newspaper clippings, photographs, annual conference packages, and other materials related to the history of the organization.
Containing materials collected by Morris Pierce while researching his 1988 thesis "A Century of Campus Planning and Construction at the University of Northern Colorado," this collection documents the development of the built environment of the UNC campus including land acquisition and space planning.