Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Overview Two images photographs of James A. Michener, Ed Piszek, and Stan Musial taken by Deborah E. Brothers and Susan Dillon.
Overview An eight page typed manuscript used for a presentation made by Don K. Conover in 2002. Several photographs and two small advertisements for Legal Spirits Restaurant/Tavern in Easton, Maryland.
Abstract This collection contains copies of manuscripts, correspondences, research materials, photographs, information about James A. Michener, and other information related to the writing of the book, James A. Michener: A Checklist of His Works with a Selected, Annotated Bibliography.
Overview This collection consists of newspaper articles and photographs pertaining to James A. Michener's visits to the state of Wyoming.
Overview This collection consists of negatives, photographs, and slides of the May 6, 1941 Hays Picnic held at Colorado State College of Education.
Overview A collection of letters and photographs relating to the Michener Collection at the River Oaks Baptist School in Houston, Texas dating from 1997-2000.
Scope and Contents Books along with other items were given to the library by Sarah Thomas, widow of Dan Thomas, c 1971, when the Thomas home near Ault was sold. William Southard of Greeley was the attorney. Correspondence about the gift is in the Archives office file.The file also contains a list of the books, most of which have not been cataloged. A list of the books is available upon request. This collection also contains over 700 etchings and watercolors by Myra Laura Thomas.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Michener, James A. (James Albert), 1907-1997 5
- Allison, Les L. 1
- Brothers, Deborah E. 1
- Christiansen, Marjorie Louise Rassmussen 1
- Conover, Donald K. 1
- Dillon, Susan 1
- Hanks, John 1
- Musial, Stan, 1920-2013 1
- Perkins, Edward J. (Edward Joseph), 1928- 1
- Piszek, Edward J. 1
- Pitkin, Gary M., 1947- 1
- Rhine, C. D., 1938- 1
- Roberts, F.X., 1932- 1
- Thomas, Calvin Henry, 1844-1921 1
- Thomas, Daniel Boone Lee, 1886-1955 1
- Thomas, Helen Mary, 1876-1955 1
- Thomas, Myra Laura, 1882-1963 1
- Thomas, Sarah Ford, 1900-2000 1
- Thomas, Sophia Paulina Nickum, 1846-1930 1
- Thomas, Thurza Theda, 1884-1963 1
- V Bar O Ranch (Weld County, Colo.) 1
- Yeager, Chuck, 1923- 1 ∧ less