University of Northern Colorado general marketing sample publications
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a variety of publications and marketing materials generated by the University of Northern Colorado. Materials were largely produced or accumulated by the UNC News and Publications Department, but cover a range of academic and administrative departments, events, and audiences. Publications and materials include: bulletins; class schedules; directories; marketing and recruitment materials; alumni publications; forms; theater, music, and athletics programs; brochures; and posters. Highlights include materials related to the 1971-1972 demolition of Cranford Hall, the College's 1940 Golden Jubilee, and men's and women's athletics.
- 1903 - 2012
- Majority of material found within 1941 - 2002
- University of Northern Colorado. University Relations (Organization)
- University of Northern Colorado (Organization)
- Colorado State Teachers College (Organization)
- Colorado State College of Education (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance. Please contact the UNC University Libraries Archives and Special Collections for further information.
28.50 Linear Feet (28 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection contains a variety of publications and marketing material produced by the University of Northern Colorado.
The University of Northern Colorado (UNC) Media Relations transferred materials in September 2014; UNC University Communications tranferred materials in July 2010.
RG003-S031, “Around Campus” was merged into this collection during the Record Group collection management project, November 2017
- Minimally Processed
- Shirley Soenksen, updated by Laura Uglean Jackson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Preliminary inventory created in 2011; updated ASpace finding aid to conform to DACS in 2019.