Bill Nas collection of James A. Michener financial papers
Scope and Contents
Four check registers fill with cancelled checks from 1946-1949 from James A. Michener's account at the Doylestown Trust Company in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Additionally, there is one AETNA Insurance folder on Michener's insurance coverage for the years 1951-1956.
- 1943 - 1956
- Existence: 1999
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance. Please contact the Archives and Special Collections Department for further information.
Bill Nash was a friend and financial advisor to the Micheners.
.47 Linear Feet (1 Doc box)
Language of Materials
Five check registers filled with James A. Michener's financial documents for the years 1946 to 1956.
Donated by Bill Nash in 1999.
- Minimally Processed
- Melissa Gurney Schultz
- 2022 March 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Edition statement
- Consolidated information from previous finding aids, added instance with box location, and conformed to minimal DACS. Melissa Gurney Schultz
- 2000 March 14: Original finding aid created by Richard Gibboney
- 2006 May 9: Inventory prepared by Shirley Soenksen
- 2008 November 19: Finding aid updated by Shirley Soenksen
- 2008 December 3: Finding aid updated by Shirley Soenksen