University of Northern Colorado, Proposals for Degree Programs collection
Collection Scope and Contents
Bachelor of Arts degree programs were developed for the following majors durng the 1967-1969 period: Anthropology, Geography, Health Education (2 parts), Journalism -- teacher education, Political Science, Preschool Education, Psychology, and Sociology.
Bachelor of Science: Industrial Technology, Rehabilitation and Related Services, and Zoology.
Master of Arts: Educational Media, and Reading.
Master of Science: Business.
Doctor of Philosophy: Business Education, Music Literature and Performance, and Zoology.
Each degree proposal includes courses which would be required for the major, faculty considerations, costs, equipment, classroom facilities and library resources. A statement on the purpose and design of each program is included, and a final summary of the need for each degree. Some proposals include individual course proposals with or without bibliographies.
- Majority of material found in 1967-1974
- Colorado State College (Greeley, Colo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1.2 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Shirley Soenksen, updated by Laura Uglean Jackson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Original finding aid created in 1986. Revised and retyped in 2012. Updated to conform to DACS in 2018.