University of Northern Colorado, Greeley Histories collection
Collection Scope and Contents
This collection consists of published and unpublished materials relating to the history of Greeley, Colorado, including Colorado Centennial event information, Colorado State College Anniversary Committee documents, industrial prospectuses from the Greeley Chamber of Commerce, and assorted histories of Greeley and the northeastern region of Colorado.
- 1939 - 1967
- Colorado State Teachers College (Organization)
- Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial Commission (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance. Please contact the UNC University Libraries Archival Services Department for further information.
0.1 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of published and unpublished materials relating to the history of Greeley, Colorado.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from University of Northern Colorado University Publications on 2006-05-18.
- Minimally Processed
- Shirley Soenksen, updated by Lisa Hartman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Original finding aid created by Shirley Soenksen on 2007 May 30. Revised and retyped on 2010 November 1, 2011 July 18, and in 2017. Updated to conform to DACS in 2018.
Part of the University of Northern Colorado Repository
James A. Michener Library L119
Campus Box 48
Greeley CO 80639