University of Northern Colorado Centennial collection
Collection Scope and Contents
This collection consists of materials relating to the University of Northern Colorado’s Centennial celebration during 1989-1990. It includes articles publicizing the Centennial, special programs such as the Centennial Song Competition, mementoes of the celebration,a manuscript of Robert Larson's Shaping Educational Change, and historical memorabilia and photos.
- 1889 - 1990
- Majority of material found within 1989 - 1990
- University of Northern Colorado (Organization)
- University of Northern Colorado. Centennial Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance. Please contact the Archives and Special Collections Department for further information.
12.5 Linear Feet (11 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of materials relating to the University of Northern Colorado’s Centennial celebration during 1989-1990.
The materials in this collection were transferred from the UNC Centennial Office to the Archives on July 1, 1990. At an unknown date, several photographs were separated and moved to C009, Weld County/Greeley miscellaneous collection. These photographs were transferred back to RG019-S003 in September 2018 when C009 was deaccessioned. One folder was transferred from the UNC Office of the Registrar records (RG008-S005) in June 2021, to box #RG019.007.
- Minimally Processed
- Shirley Soenksen, updated by Shan Watkins
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Original inventory prepared in 1990 with updates in 1994, 1999, and 2015. Updated to conform to DACS in 2018.
Part of the University of Northern Colorado Repository
James A. Michener Library L119
Campus Box 48
Greeley CO 80639