Administration Building, circa 1927-1929
Scope and Contents
RG021_05_04_0011. One postcard; 5.5 in.x3.5 in.; b/w. One of eight black and white postcards showing campus views of Colorado State Teachers College. This photograph shows the front of Cranford Hall. The Administration Building was later named Cranford Hall in honor of John P. Cranford, the man who donated land for the college. The building was known as the Normal School Building (1891-1906), Administration Building (1906-1931), Cranford Hall (1931-1972). It was demolished in 1972. It is assumed that the postcard was created by the college as there is nothing on the back of the postcard to indicate that it was published privately. Text on the back of the postcard simply reads "Colorado State Teachers College Greeley, Colorado Campus Views." This postcard was transferred from SC82, Box 1, Folder 9.
- circa 1927-1929
- Colorado State Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.20 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English